Tissot has chosen to announce the T-Touch Expert Solar, a new version of the T-Touch Expert, at Baselworld 2015. It will launch this year, we can confirm.
The 45 mm case will feature a new bezel design and will house a Swiss-made Solar quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator, it has been revealed. The case will also feature a compass rose, rather than the T-Touch Expert, which was adorned with numbers.
The timepiece comes in antimagnetic titanium with black PVD coating, while a rubber strap, titanium strap, leather bracelet or leather and fabric bracelet will be available for selection.
The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar will feature 20 essential functions including a perpetual calendar with indication of day and week number, two alarms, two time zones, weather forecast with relative pressure, altimeter with altitude difference meter, chronograph lap and split with logbook, compass, timer, azimuth, and backlight.
It will be water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar – the equivalent of 100 meters or 330 feet.
- 45 mm diamater
- Solar quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating
- Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Super-LumiNova coating
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Rubber or titanium strap with folding clasp and push-buttons, leather or leather and fabric bracelet with butterfly clasp and push-buttons