TW Steel originally launched the Grandeur Tech collection back in 2010, as part of the ‘Big in Oversized Watches’ brand. Now, to celebrate its 10th anniversary, the manufacturer is introducing a new set of five models into the range.
The new line-up, TS1-TS5, of 48mm watches for 2015 will be made from 316L steel and will house a Miyota 6S20 chronograph movement. They will also be available in dark titanium or rose gold.
TS1 and TS2 are presented with steel cases, a red dial and black carbon design. TS3 and TS5 feature an A-grade PVD rose gold plated steel case, with a sunray blue dial and black dial, respectively. While, TS4 will sport a PVD dark titanium plated steel case with black dial.
Each timepiece is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar and is supplied with a silicon strap that features pattern and coloured lines.
- Miyota 6S20 chronograph movement
- Made from 316L steel
- Available with PVD dark titanium coating or A-grade PVD rose gold plating
- Reinforced mineral crystal
- Silicon strap with pattern and coloured lines
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100m / 330 ft)