TW Steel has revealed the Limited Edition ‘Apex’ Canteen, a new addition to its line-up that celebrates its 10th anniversary.Housed within the 45 mm diameter case is a Swiss-made ETA 7750 Valjoux automatic movement. The design of TW Steel’s Apex Canteen features a hammered bezel case with a black embossed dial, which displays the month and date.
The TW Steel ‘Apex’ Canteen is also available in a unique one-off presentation diamond edition, with 120 1.1 mm and 267 1.5 mm full cut VVS diamonds on both the bezel and case totalling 4.669 carats. The embossed black dial also encompasses 2 VVS diamonds to replace the two dots above the TW Steel logo.
Sporting real brown crocodile leather straps, the TW Steel ‘Apex’ Canteen is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar, the equivalent of 100 metres or 330 feet.
Limited to a tiny amount of 200 pieces, each timepiece is contained within a stylish 10th-anniversary watch box.
- Swiss made
- 45 mm diameter
- ETA 7750 Valjoux automatic movement
- One-off presentation diamond edition available
- Real brown crocodile leather watch strap
- Limited to 200 timepieces
- 10th-anniversary presentation box included
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)