Ulysse Nardin has announced that it will launch the Classico Manufacture, the first timepiece in its Classico collection that boasts a movement that has been conceived and developed by the brand itself.
The 40 mm watch will house a self-winding caliber UN-320 movement with a silicium hairspring and anchor escapement, and is complete with an Ulysse Nardin certificate. It includes hour, minute, small seconds and date functions.
Its case, produced in 18-carat rose gold is complemented by a dial in eggshell or sunray blue, of which is encased within a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating.
The caseback of the timepiece is seethrough and allows the wearer to view the very inner workings of the mechanism. Each timepiece is supplied on a leather strap (in respective colour) with tangle buckle.
An additional feature of the Classico Manufacture is the ability to set the date backwards and forwards – a function offered largely by Ulysse Nardin. Its stop seconds feature can be activated by a simple pull of the crown.
The Ulysse Nardin – Classico Manufacture boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 48 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 meters or 100 feet).
- Self-winding caliber UN-320 movement
- 40 mm diameter case produced in 18-carat rose gold
- Silicium hairspring and anchor escapement
- Complete with Ulysse Nardin certificate
- Hour, minute, small seconds and date functions
- Forward and backward date corrector
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating
- Dial available in eggshell or sunray blue
- Stop seconds activated by pull of the crown
- Supplied on leather strap with tang buckle
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 48 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)