Swiss watch manufacturer Ulysse Nardin has announced that it will be launching the Lady Diver Starry Night, a new feminine timepiece into its collection.
The 40 mm watch case will be presented in 18-carat rose and will contain an in-house self-winding UN-815 movement with hours, minutes, and seconds functions. Additionally, a date display window is to be found at the 6 o’clock position.
It will be available in two different versions for the discerning female client, including either a white or black mother-of-pearl dial, of which are complemented by 29 diamonds.
This is further carried over onto the bezel, which features 12 pronounced diamonds and a further 30 positioned between the lugs.
The Lady Diver Starry Night boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet).
Each piece is complemented by an exclusive rubber strap with deployant clasp that is supplied in the colour of choice.
- Self-winding caliber UN-815 movement
- 40 mm case presented in 18-carat rose gold
- Hours, minutes, and seconds functions
- Date window depicted at the 6 o’clock marker
- Dial available in black or white mother-of-pearl
- Supplied on black or white rubber strap with deployant clasp
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)