Swiss luxury watch maker Ulysse Nardin has announced that it is preparing to launch the Stranger Vivaldi, a new limited edition timepiece.
The 45 mm watch is produced using 18-carat rose gold and contains an in-house self-winding caliber UN-690 mechanism, with hours, minutes and seconds functions. A date display, is also on offer at the 6 o’clock position.
Upon the hour or upon request, the timepiece performs the Vivaldi melody, Violin Concerto in E. The wearer may, at any time, press the melody-on-call pusher at the 8 o’clock position to hear the performance.
The skeletonised design showcases the music box mechanism on rotating disc with ten blades through its sapphire crystal glass display with anti-reflective coating. It is complemented by Roman numerals, whilst the caseback features a medallion. Each piece is complemented by a leather strap with a folding buckle.
It boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 48 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 meters or 100 feet).
The Ulysse Nardin – Stranger Vivaldi will be released in a limited availability of only 99 timepieces, it has been confirmed.
- Self-winding caliber UN-690 movement
- 40 mm timepiece produced in 18-carat rose gold
- Performs the Vivaldi melody, Violin Concerto in E
- Melody-on-call selection
- Hours, minutes and seconds functions
- Date display at the 6 o’clock position
- Music box mechanism on rotating disc with 10 blades
- Roman numerals as markers
- Sapphire crystal glass display with anti-reflective coating
- Supplied on leather strap with folding buckle
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)