Watch manufacturer Voutilainen has announced that it will introduce the 28 Oukamon, a new timepiece that is limited to only one example piece.
The 37 mm timepiece, presented in 18-carat white gold, will contain an in-house mechanical hand-wound Voutilainen Vingt-8 calibre mechanism. It is complete with main plate and bridges produced in German silver and wheels in rose gold.
It beats at a frequency of 18,000 vibrations per hour with 21 jewels and features hours and minutes functions.
The highlight of the watch is its dial that features unique artwork in lacquer that is crafted by renowned Japanese lacquer studio of Unryuan.
Its design is complemented by a sapphire crystal display that has been treated with anti-reflective coating. The caseback, is seethrough and allows the wearer to observe the inner workings of the movement itself.
The 28 Oukamon is supplied on a violet alligator leather strap with 18-carat white gold buckle. It will be exclusive to only one example piece, it has been confirmed by Voutilainen.
- Mechanical hand-wound Voutilainen Vingt-8 calibre movement
- 37 mm case presented in 18-carat white gold
- Frequency of 18,800 vibrations per hour with 21 jewels
- Hours and minutes functions
- Sapphire crystal glass display with anti-reflective coating
- Main plate and bridges in German silver, gear-train wheels in rose gold
- Dial in lacquer by the renowned Japanese lacquer studio of Unryuan
- Supplied on violet leather strap with 18-carat white gold buckle