Swiss watchmaker Voutilainen has announced that it will be launching the Tourbilion-6, a new limited edition timepiece that is hand-finished in the firm’s workshop.
The 39 mm watch will contain a movement that has been designed by Voutilainen itself and beats at a frequency of 18,800 vibrations per hour and has 32 jewels. It will include hours and minutes functions.
It will be presented in an 18-carat white gold case that is complemented by a sapphire crystal glass display, which has been treated with anti-reflective material.
The dial of the timepiece is made in pure silver and is complemented by hands in gold and steel, whilst the wheels are produced in rose gold and steel. Its caseback will be seethrough, allowing the wearer to view the very inner workings of the mechanism itself.
The Voutilainen Tourbilion-6 will be available in a very limited quantity of only 6 sample pieces, it has been confirmed by the manufacturer.
- Voutilainen in-house movement with hours, minutes and Tourbillion
- 39 mm case produced in 18-carat white gold
- Frequency of 18,000 vibrations with 32 jewels
- Wheels presented in rose gold and steel
- Hour and minutes hands in gold and steel
- Sapphire crystal glass front and back, with anti-reflective treatment
- Dial made from pure silver and engine turned by hand
- Entirely hand-finished (manufacturing, construction and fabrication) in Voutilainen’s workship
- Limited series of only 6 example pieces